Thursday 31 January 2013

Sexual Qigong (chi kung or chi gung) or Male Deer exercise

Sexual Qigong or male deer exercise does not talk about sexual abstention whereas yoga and pranayama practitioners recommend sexual abstention (or brahmachrya) especially for men.  Women have started practicing yogic exercises and pranayama in modern times, however ancient Hindu scriptures only give examples of techniques used by men.


 FREE Kindle Reading App

The male Deer exercise should be practiced in the morning, preferably with morning wood (erection). However, the bladder should be empty. In my experience, I lose the erection when emptying the bladder. So what I recommend is that you stimulate (do not ejaculate), and bring the penis to erection. What I do, however is, I use Kapal Bhati (see my previous post for details). 5 minutes of Kapal Bhati gives me an erection similar to a morning erection. Let me add that even if you are unable to have an erection you may practice Sexual Qigong without an erection. Even without an erection you will benefit from it.

To start with look for a private space. You can use a room or practice out in the open. The space should not be to hot or cold. Remove all your clothes. Sit on the edge of a chair, a bed, a step…. Rub your hands together and cup your testicles with one hand, placing your thumb where the penis joins the lower abdomen. With the other hand massage the area between the navel and the root of the penis 81 times going from top to bottom, in a circular motion. Then change hands and repeat the process again. Next sit with your hands clenched into a fist, with your fingers around your thumb. Place the fists lightly on your lap. Concentrate on the area between your anus and testicles and pull this area (the perineum) upwards. An easy way to isolate this muscle is to think of the muscle used to stop urination mid-stream. This pulls the sexual energy upwards starting at the base of the spine. If you started with an erection, it will reduce during the massage and should completely subside when pulling the perineum upward. If you practice this daily in about a month you should start feeling more energetic. I suggest you do not waste this energy indulging in excessive sexual intercourse or masturbation. Let the energy work on your body. This energy can help you get rid of any medical conditions you may have or simply make your body healthier. 

63 comments:

  1. hi, can u please send me the uncensored version to bhaskarg22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola,
    Puede mandarme el video / can you send the video a/to
    lorote2001@gmail.com
    Gracias / Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi please send me the uncensored version to jackc3001@aim.com
    thks

    ReplyDelete
  4. please send me the uncensored version to johnangid@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Send to kulomkote@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. please send me the uncensored version to rmsantos.com@hotmail.com. Tks

    ReplyDelete
  8. please send me the uncensored version to kangch@email.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can I get uncensored version on yudogs@eunet.rs
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kindly please send to khi2u@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hari can i get uncensored version...on my mail plz

    ranvee.singh21@gmail.com. hope u send

    ReplyDelete
  12. kindly sent a uncensored version to ....meowmst10@hotmail.com
    thanx

    ReplyDelete
  13. please send me at joe.tan2@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can i get the unsensored video? idointerpret@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Could you please send me the uncensored version as well? thank you in advance: bjaskolowski@interia.eu

    ReplyDelete
  18. Plz send me the uncensored video at smsmukherjee269@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Harry. Please email me the uncensored version. douw.stn@gmail.com. Thanks Douw

    ReplyDelete
  20. Please send me the uncensored video at galihdiansaputro@gmail.com thanks

    ReplyDelete
  21. Can you please send me the video - sanjaktmp@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. please send video to jake13748@yahoo.com

    thnx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Can you please send me uncensored video to mkalaiselvan@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  24. please send me the uncensored version to pad_randy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi,

    Please send me the uncensored video to terrisjoe@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. send to delatorre27421@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. please send me the uncensored video to amirhotbod@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. please send me the uncensored video to dexnjoan@gmail.com. thx u

    ReplyDelete
  29. Where is the uncensored video? Please send

    ReplyDelete
  30. Where is the uncensored video? Please send

    ReplyDelete
  31. Pls send uncensored video to potterhomesex@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Can I get uncensored version on suthnaren@gmail.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  33. Can I get the uncensored version to charlestong@gmail.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  34. Can I get the uncensored version to charlestong@gmail.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

  35. Please send the uncensored copy of the video at dylandelacruz@rocketmail.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Please send me the uncensored version to tonytan2009@gmail.com
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Please send me the uncensored version to taloisi@msn.com
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I request you to send me the uncensored version to vivekurc@gmail.com.
    Your articles are useful.
    Thanks & regards,

    ReplyDelete
  39. Please send me the uncensored version to nicky.santoro76@gmail.com thanks

    ReplyDelete
  40. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  41. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  42. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  43. please send me the uncensored video to ramesh_gvr@Yahoo.in

    ReplyDelete
  44. please share uncensore version at guy.forluv@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Can you please send me the video: junostarr_3@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. hi, can we hold the penis tight ? send hint in senthil.auto1986@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. Send me video to shivakumaryuvaraj1986@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Send me video to shivakumaryuvaraj1986@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. please send uncensored version to ardiecash@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Can you send me the uncensored version to slimjo3368@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. please send me the uncensored video to haridba9@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Please send me the uncensored video on priyeshds_11@yahoo.co.in. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Can you please send me the uncensored video : tonykool1966@gmail.com thanks

    ReplyDelete
  54. Can you send me the uncensored video to makeuptrendz11@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  56. please send me the video to satchidananda@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. Please send the uncensored version to domstuart@mail.com

    Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  58. Please send the uncensored version to aalhausa@yahoo.com
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  59. Can you pleasen send uncensored video to walterherrera061873@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. Dear Sir, Please send the complete instruction to my mail id rgopinath3102@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. Hi Sir,

    Can you please send me the uncensored version @ hotforfb57@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. Hi can u mail be to boost my penile strength to vravikirang@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete